Dehumidifiers help you get rid of allergies caused by dust mites?

The house dust mite is a very small microorganism, only about 0.3 mm; Bedding, pillows, blankets, carpets ... eating organic debris such as moldy foods, skin scales, scalp dandruff, etc. House dust is an allergen for humans.

In people who are allergic to house dust mites, the body will react when inhaled. The immune system produces IgE antibodies against it, leading to the release of histamine that causes mucosal edema in the lungs, nose, sinuses and eyes.

Allergy dust mites can be mild to severe. A minor allergic reaction can cause runny eyes, sneezing, itching. For people with chronic diseases such as allergic rhinitis, asthma will cause more severe illness, difficulty breathing, persistent wheezing, nasal congestion, causing asthma attack ...

Allergens

In normal climates, dust mites can grow year-round indoors, but most are in bedsteads, carpets, fabrics and dirt; Warehouses, grains, hay, animal feeds, etc. A home can release up to 20 nuts per day. Feces and feces are the cause of allergies. Feces are very small and light, floating in the air, so people easily inhaled cause allergic reactions.

Of course, first of all you must take all protective measures immediately to prevent dust mites - including cleaning mattresses, spring mattresses, all pillows, carpet home . These will protect against existing dust mites and avoid the emergence of new dust mites. Clean any blanket or mat, require a vacuum cleaner with a hand-held air filter for the bedroom (not a filter for the whole building), clean the dust (preferably Wipe with a moist towel) all surfaces tend to catch dust. (There are many other ways to avoid this, such as ozone generators, but this does not work.) It is necessary to move furniture, furniture, sanitation on shelves, door frames. Use hot water to scrub all beds to kill ticks regularly.

A dehumidifier will only make the small room less damp; It can limit the development of mites, dust mites. In addition, the dehumidifier can also help prevent mold - of course you need to clean the rain-soaked window area, or any other damp room in the house (bath, kitchen). Etc.

 

If you keep things in check with good performance, eliminating your allergy symptoms does not take long, depending on your body's sensitivity and whether you are Allergies must be treated. Usually, from a few days to a week is enough for your body to stop allergic reactions after stopping contact with allergens. If you clean it directly, make sure you have a standard filter or some temporary anti-allergy medication in case of need.

To maintain a clean, dry environment instead of a dehumidifier with a standard coarse dust filter, select models with an anti-bacterial filter, such as a HEPA filter (for example: The Fujie 920EC or Fujie 614eb is equipped with the American 3M HEPA filter because it provides cleaner air. In addition, buying a dehumidifier with an iodization device such as the Fujie 918EC, the i-onizer generates ionisation processes that attract positive ions, such as dust mites - this microorganism obstructs Our breathing - out of the air.

Usually during the first use of a dehumidifier, it may take a few days to get a good moisturizing effect so your symptoms may continue throughout this period. However, once the device is stable, your symptoms will disappear.

Also, depending on the time you run the dehumidifier. If you run one hour per day, there may not be much difference, but if you run 24/7, I guarantee the symptoms will disappear pretty quickly.

If you really want to get rid of the allergy symptoms of house dust mites, best to use an independent room that has a dehumidifier to maintain dry air. Maintain a relative humidity of 35 - 50%. Be sure to clean the dehumidifier's water tank regularly and keep them clean.

You start using a dehumidifier almost daily and within 3-4 days the dust mite decreases dramatically every day ...

You also need to clean your dehumidifier. If the water tank of the dehumidifier is not clean, the growth of mold can cause more problems for you, such as mold allergies. It is also important to realize that if the humidity is too low (20-25%) it can cause irritation of the sinuses and the respiratory system.

 

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad      Good

TIN TỨC MỚI

Categories